“What matters to me is that your love is celebrated in a way that’s as beautiful and unique as you are.”
So you are getting married? CONGRATULATIONS! This is such a wonderful time in your lives, and it would be my pleasure to help you acknowledge and celebrate the love between you.
All of my ceremonies are personalised & I’ll work alongside you, every step of the way, to create the Ceremony YOU are happy with.
B E G I N N I N G S
We begin with a chat over the phone, or a Skype call if you prefer – to see if I am the right Celebrant for you. I’ll answer any questions you might have, and explain in more detail the process of how I work.
If you decide to go ahead and book my services (YAY!), then we will get straight to work bringing your dream to reality.
T H E P R O C E S S
- My booking deposit is paid.
- I send you a resource pack, providing lots of food-for-thought;
- We meet in person for an in-depth planning meeting;
- You complete my “Couples Questionnaire”;
- I begin to write your Ceremony, based on your answers & our discussions;
- I edit + finalise your Ceremony, in consultation with yourselves;
- I remind you when it’s time to obtain your Marriage Licence;
- I provide assistance with selecting/writing your vows, if needed.
- The balance of my fee is paid two weeks before your Wedding Date;
- We book in a rehearsal, either on site or at your own home;
- I arrive early on the big day, taking care of the Ceremony from start to finish;
- After the ceremony: I take care of the legal paperwork and ensure your marriage is officially registered;
- You live happily-ever-after!
G O O D T O K N O W
I will make the process simple, enjoyable, and am incredibly efficient and reliable.
I am always available to answer your questions, at any time, throughout the process.
I don’t book more than one Wedding a day (actually – at the moment, with being a full-time mama, I’m not booking more than one Wedding a week!) so you will find my service to be attentive.
My fee varies, depending on exact location and requirements – for more information, please click here. And please don’t hesitate to contact me for a personalised quote, or to ask any questions you might have.
I’d love to hear from you!