“What matters to me is that your love is celebrated in a way that’s as beautiful and unique as you are.”
All of my ceremonies are personalised; I’ll work alongside you, every step of the way, to create the Ceremony YOU are happy with.
B E G I N N I N G S >>>
We begin with a chat over the phone, before arranging a no-obligation first meeting (via Skype if you are based overseas) – to see if I am the right Celebrant for you.
Assuming that I am – we then begin the process of creating your ceremony!
T H E P R O C E S S >>>
- I provide you with a resource pack, which includes lots of information and food-for-thought;
- I begin to write your Ceremony, based on discussions we have had;
- I finalise your Ceremony, in consultation with yourselves;
- I advise you in the process of obtaining your Marriage Licence;
- I include a rehearsal in my fee, which can be on location or at your own home;
- On the day: I will be there early, and will take care of the Ceremony from start to finish;
- I take care of all paperwork and advise you once your marriage is officially registered;
- You live happily-ever-after!
G O O D T O K N O W >>>
I will make the process simple, enjoyable, and am incredibly efficient and reliable.
I am always available to answer your questions, at any time, throughout the process.
I don’t book more than one Wedding a day (actually – at the moment, with being a full-time mama, I’m not booking more than one Wedding a week!) so you will find my service to be attentive.