“What matters to me is that your love is celebrated in a way that’s as beautiful and unique as you are.”
So you are getting married? CONGRATULATIONS! This is such a wonderful time in your lives, and it would be my pleasure to help you acknowledge and celebrate the love between you.
All of my ceremonies are personalised; I’ll work alongside you, every step of the way, to create the Ceremony YOU are happy with.
B E G I N N I N G S
We begin with a chat over the phone, before arranging a no-obligation first meeting (via Skype if you are based overseas) – to see if I am the right Celebrant for you.
If you decide that I am (YAY!), then we will get straight to work bringing your dream to reality.
T H E P R O C E S S
- My booking deposit is paid.
- I send you a resource pack, providing lots of food-for-thought;
- I begin to write your Ceremony, based on discussions we have had;
- I finalise your Ceremony, in consultation with yourselves;
- I advise you in the process of obtaining your Marriage Licence;
- I provide assistance with selecting/writing your vows, if needed.
- We book in a rehearsal, either on site or at your own home;
- The balance of my fee is paid;
- On the big day: I will be there early, and will take care of the Ceremony from start to finish;
- After the ceremony: I take care of the legal paperwork and advise you once your marriage is officially registered;
- You live happily-ever-after!
G O O D T O K N O W
I will make the process simple, enjoyable, and am incredibly efficient and reliable.
I am always available to answer your questions, at any time, throughout the process.
I don’t book more than one Wedding a day (actually – at the moment, with being a full-time mama, I’m not booking more than one Wedding a week!) so you will find my service to be attentive.
My fee varies, depending on exact location and requirements – but is generally around the $600 mark for an Auckland wedding on a weekend. A 50% deposit will secure the date for you and cover the costs of my time and resources in creating your personalised ceremony. The remaining 50% is due before our rehearsal, and is inclusive of my travel to/from both the rehearsal and ceremony, as well as my officiating duties. (Additional travel costs apply for Waiheke weddings, at a fee of $150 per return trip).
Please contact me for an exact quote, or to arrange a no obligation first meeting – I’d love to hear from you!